Course Completion Requirements:
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE DUE ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS*:
- Copy of U.S. Citizenship or equivalent I. D. and a Social Security Number
- Copy of High School Diploma, Certificate of Completion or GED
- Copy of one of the following CPR certifications:
- American Heart Association - Healthcare Provider
- American Red Cross - Professional Rescuer
- Military Training Network
*EMSTA Offers AHA Healthcare Provider CPR Classes- If you are enrolled in the EMSTA College CPR Class we will accept it after the first day of class
This class is offered the weekend following the first day of class Click here to register.
- Copy of a valid Driver's License, State issued Identification Card or other Government issued Photographic Identification
- Copy of current medical insurance coverage (policy or wallet card) or letter from the provider stating you have been approved for insurance during the course. Low cost short-term coverage is available on-line at www.ehealthinsurance.com.
- Make copies of your shot record for the following Required Inoculation (DO NOT TURN IN YOUR ORIGINAL YELLOW CARD)
- TB Test (within 1 year)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) or vaccination against same or a physician’s statement of disease concerning MMR. (Childhood immunizations/ yellow card)
- Chicken Pox/ Varicella immunity (Childhood immunizations/ yellow card)
- Tdap – Tetnanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (within 5 years)
- Hepatitis B*
- Seasonal Flu & H1N1 ( usually given as a combo in 1 shot) *
*Hep B and Flu shots are optional, you can sign a declination form if the flu shot is not available.